Ginsenoside Rg3 promotes beta-amyloid peptide degradation by enhancing gene expression of neprilysin
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
2009 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 375–380, March 2009
How to Cite
Yang, L., Hao, J., Zhang, J., Xia, W., Dong, X., Hu, X., Kong, F. and Cui, X. (2009), Ginsenoside Rg3 promotes beta-amyloid peptide degradation by enhancing gene expression of neprilysin. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 61: 375–380. doi: 10.1211/jpp.61.03.0013
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Received August 28, 2008 Accepted November 3, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.