Immunomodulatory activity of Zingiber officinale Roscoe, Salvia officinalis L. and Syzygium aromaticum L. essential oils: evidence for humor- and cell-mediated responses
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
2009 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 961–967, July 2009
How to Cite
Carrasco, F. R., Schmidt, G., Romero, A. L., Sartoretto, J. L., Caparroz-Assef, S. M., Bersani-Amado, C. A. and Cuman, R. K. N. (2009), Immunomodulatory activity of Zingiber officinale Roscoe, Salvia officinalis L. and Syzygium aromaticum L. essential oils: evidence for humor- and cell-mediated responses. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 61: 961–967. doi: 10.1211/jpp.61.07.0017
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
- Received April 21, 2008 Accepted April 22, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!