A bioassay for mosquito repellency against Aedes aegypti: method validation and bioactivities of DEET analogues
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
2010 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 91–97, January 2010
How to Cite
Jahn, A., Kim, S. Y., Choi, J.-H., Kim, D.-D., Ahn, Y.-J., Yong, C. S. and Kim, J. S. (2010), A bioassay for mosquito repellency against Aedes aegypti: method validation and bioactivities of DEET analogues. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 62: 91–97. doi: 10.1211/jpp.62.01.0010
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Received July 21, 2009 Accepted October 5, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.