ICTA PM, Fontaine-lès-Dijon, France.
Electroosmotic transport of mannitol across human nail during constant current iontophoresis
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Special Issue: Recent advances in transdermal drug delivery
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 721–729, June 2010
How to Cite
Dutet, J. and Delgado-Charro, M. B. (2010), Electroosmotic transport of mannitol across human nail during constant current iontophoresis. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 62: 721–729. doi: 10.1211/jpp.62.06.0008
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received October 30, 2009Accepted February 09, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.