Effect of a novel penetration enhancer on the ungual permeation of two antifungal agents
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Special Issue: Recent advances in transdermal drug delivery
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 730–737, June 2010
How to Cite
Traynor, M.J., Turner, R.B., Evans, C.R.G., Khengar, R.H., Jones, S.A. and Brown, M.B. (2010), Effect of a novel penetration enhancer on the ungual permeation of two antifungal agents. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 62: 730–737. doi: 10.1211/jpp.62.06.0009
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received November 11, 2009Accepted March 24, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!