Tocopheryl acetate disposition in porcine and human skin when administered using lipid nanocarriers
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Special Issue: Recent advances in transdermal drug delivery
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 762–769, June 2010
How to Cite
Moddaresi, M., Brown, M. B., Tamburic, S. and Jones, S. A. (2010), Tocopheryl acetate disposition in porcine and human skin when administered using lipid nanocarriers. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 62: 762–769. doi: 10.1211/jpp.62.06.0013
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received November 03, 2009Accepted February 12, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.