Phytantriol and glyceryl monooleate cubic liquid crystalline phases as sustained-release oral drug delivery systems for poorly water soluble drugs I. Phase behaviour in physiologically-relevant media
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 844–855, July 2010
How to Cite
Nguyen, T.-H., Hanley, T., Porter, C. J.H., Larson, I. and Boyd, B. J. (2010), Phytantriol and glyceryl monooleate cubic liquid crystalline phases as sustained-release oral drug delivery systems for poorly water soluble drugs I. Phase behaviour in physiologically-relevant media. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 62: 844–855. doi: 10.1211/jpp.62.07.0005
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
- Received December 20, 2009Accepted March 19, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!