Preventive effects of a fractioned polysaccharide from a traditional Chinese herbal medical formula (Yu Ping Feng San) on carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatic fibrosis
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 935–942, July 2010
How to Cite
Wang, J.-j., Li, J., Shi, L., Lv, X.-w., Cheng, W.-m. and Chen, Y.-y. (2010), Preventive effects of a fractioned polysaccharide from a traditional Chinese herbal medical formula (Yu Ping Feng San) on carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatic fibrosis. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 62: 935–942. doi: 10.1211/jpp.62.07.0016
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Received October 5, 2009Accepted February 26, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.