Presented as part of a Symposium at the Meeting of the Middle Section, American Laryngological, Rhinologlcal and Otological Society, Inc., Omaha, Nebr., January 22, 1972.
Symposium on basic ear research. III. Auditory evoked averaged responses in monkeys†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1972 The Triological Society
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1126–1144, July 1972
How to Cite
Nagafuchi, M. and Cody, D. T. R. (1972), Symposium on basic ear research. III. Auditory evoked averaged responses in monkeys. The Laryngoscope, 82: 1126–1144. doi: 10.1288/00005537-197207000-00003
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NB-6306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!