Presented as part oC a Symposium at the Meeting of the Middle Section, American Laryn-gologieal, Rhinologlcal and Otological Society, Inc., Omaha, Nebr., January 22, 1972.
Symposium on ear diseases. IV. Occupational hearing loss — recent guidelines and statutes of interest to the otolaryngologist†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1972 The Triological Society
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1226–1230, July 1972
How to Cite
Fox, M. S. (1972), Symposium on ear diseases. IV. Occupational hearing loss — recent guidelines and statutes of interest to the otolaryngologist. The Laryngoscope, 82: 1226–1230. doi: 10.1288/00005537-197207000-00012
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!