Presented at the Meeting of the Middle Section, American Laryngologlcal, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., Omaha, Nebr., January 23, 1972.
Long-Term results of thornell arytenoidectomy in the surgical treatment of bilateral vocal cord paralysis†
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1972 The Triological Society
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1331–1336, July 1972
How to Cite
Whicker, J. H. and Devine, K. D. (1972), Long-Term results of thornell arytenoidectomy in the surgical treatment of bilateral vocal cord paralysis. The Laryngoscope, 82: 1331–1336. doi: 10.1288/00005537-197207000-00023
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!