Presented as a Candidate's thesis to the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otologlcal Society, Inc.
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1980 The Triological Society
Supplement: Aminoglycoside Ototoxicity in the Human
Volume 90, Issue Supplement S24, pages 1–19, October 1980
How to Cite
Fee, W. E. (1980), AMINOGLYCOSIDE OTOTOXICITY IN THE HUMAN. The Laryngoscope, 90: 1–19. doi: 10.1288/00005537-198010001-00001
From the Division of Otolaryngology, Stanford University Medical Center.
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- NIH Grant. Grant Number: NS14596
- Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, and Bristol Laboratories, Syracuse, NY
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!