Presented at the Meeting of the Eastern Section of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., Boston, MA, January 22, 1982.
1982 Eastern Section Triological Paper
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1982 The Triological Society
Volume 92, Issue 9, pages 989–992, September 1982
How to Cite
Rabuzzi, D. D., Mickler, A. S., Clutter, D. J., Chung, C. T. and Sagerman, R. H. (1982), Treatment results of combined high-dose preoperative radiotherapy and surgery for oropharyngeal cancer. The Laryngoscope, 92: 989–992. doi: 10.1288/00005537-198209000-00005
From the Department of Otolaryngology, New York Medical College, and Eye and Ear Infirmary, New York, NY, (D.D.R.); the Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences, Syracuse, NY (A.S.M. and D.J.C.); and the Department of Radiology, Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse NY (C.T.C. and R.H.S.)
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!