From the Department of Otorhinolaryngology and the Division of Plastic Surgery of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University and the Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center, Bronx, NY.
1983 Eastern Section Triological Paper
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1983 The Triological Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 1560–1565, December 1983
How to Cite
Brodsky, L., Eviatar, A. and Daniller, A. (1983), Post-traumatic facial nerve paralysis: Three cases of delayed temporal bone exploration with recovery. The Laryngoscope, 93: 1560–1565. doi: 10.1288/00005537-198312000-00008
Presented at the Meeting of the Eastern Section of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., New York, NY, January 28, 1983.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!