From the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO.
1983 Triological Thesis
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1983 The Triological Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 1576–1599, December 1983
How to Cite
Jafek, B. W. (1983), Ultrastructure of human nasal mucosa. The Laryngoscope, 93: 1576–1599. doi: 10.1288/00005537-198312000-00011
Presented as a Candidate's Thesis at the 86th Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc., New Orleans, LA, April 14, 1983, and recipient of the Edmund Prince Fowler Award.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: (NS-15203)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: (BNS 77–03317)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!