From the Department of Otolaryngology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO.
Use of a fulcrum in temporomandibular joint dislocations†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1983 The Triological Society
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 1614–1615, December 1983
How to Cite
Patton, T. J. (1983), Use of a fulcrum in temporomandibular joint dislocations. The Laryngoscope, 93: 1614–1615. doi: 10.1288/00005537-198312000-00015
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!