Presented at the 86th Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc., New Orleans, LA, April 13, 1983.
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1984 The Triological Society
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 316–323, March 1984
How to Cite
Nelson, S. M. and Berry, R. I. (1984), Ear disease and hearing loss among navajo children – a mass survey. The Laryngoscope, 94: 316–323. doi: 10.1288/00005537-198403000-00005
From the USPHS Indian Hospital, Tuba City, AZ and the Research and Development Center, Northern Arizona University.
The opinions expressed in this paper are the views of the authors and do not necessarily represent those ofthe Indian Health Service.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Indian Health Service under the provision. Grant Number: PL 94-437
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!