Presented at the Meeting of the Middle Section of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., St. Louis, MO, January 21, 1983.
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1984 The Triological Society
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 1407–1410, November 1984
How to Cite
Berlinger, N. T. (1984), Deficient immunity in head and neck cancer due to excessive monocyte production of prostaglandins. The Laryngoscope, 94: 1407–1410. doi: 10.1288/00005537-198411000-00001
From the Department of Otolaryngology, University of Minnesota Hospitals, Minneapolis, MN.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!