From the Southern Illinois University, School of Medicine, Department of Surgery, Springfield, IL.
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1985 The Triological Society
Supplement: Furosemide Ototoxicity: Clinical and Experimental Aspects
Volume 95, Issue Supplement S38, pages 1–14, September 1985
How to Cite
Rybak, L. P. (1985), Furosemide ototoxicity: Clinical and experimental aspects. The Laryngoscope, 95: 1–14. doi: 10.1288/00005537-198509010-00001
Presented as a Candidate's Thesis to the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., 1985, receiving Honorable Mention
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Deafness Research Foundation
- NIH (NINCDS) Teacher Investigator Development Award. Grant Number: 5K07-NS00705
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!