From the Head and Neck Unit and Divisions of Surgery, Pathology, and Epidemiology, Royal Marsden Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research, London, England.
Prognostic implications of perineural spread in squamous carcinomas of the head and neck†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1986 The Triological Society
Volume 96, Issue 10, pages 1145–1148, October 1986
How to Cite
Soo, K.-C., Carter, R. L., O'Brien, C. J., Barr, L., Bliss, J. M. and Shaw, H. J. (1986), Prognostic implications of perineural spread in squamous carcinomas of the head and neck. The Laryngoscope, 96: 1145–1148. doi: 10.1288/00005537-198610000-00015
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!