Presented at the 90th Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., Denver, CO, April 28, 1987.
1987 Annual Meeting Paper
Migraine equivalent as a cause of episodic vertigo†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1988 The Triological Society
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 160–164, February 1988
How to Cite
Harker, L. A. and Rassekh, C. (1988), Migraine equivalent as a cause of episodic vertigo. The Laryngoscope, 98: 160–164. doi: 10.1288/00005537-198802000-00008
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!