From the Ear and Nose–Throat Clinic, P.A. (J.R.E.D., S.S.G.), and the Affiliated Ear Nose and Throat Clinics of Arkansas (T.S.), Little Rock, AR.
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1988 The Triological Society
Volume 98, Issue 7, pages 776–779, July 1988
How to Cite
Dickins, J. R. E., Smith, J. T. and Graham, S. S. (1988), Herpes zoster oticus: Treatment with intravenous acyclovir. The Laryngoscope, 98: 776–779. doi: 10.1288/00005537-198807000-00019
This paper presented at the Facial Nerve Symposium, 1987 AAO-HNS Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, September 22, 1987.
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!