Results of this study were presented at the first Inner Ear Molecular Biology Meeting, San Diego, May 1992.
Localization of glucocorticoid receptors and glucocorticoid receptor mRNAs in the rat cochlea†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1993 The Triological Society
Volume 103, Issue 8, pages 865–871, August 1993
How to Cite
Ten Cate, W.-J. F., Curtis, L. M., Rarey, K. E. and Small, G. M. (1993), Localization of glucocorticoid receptors and glucocorticoid receptor mRNAs in the rat cochlea. The Laryngoscope, 103: 865–871. doi: 10.1288/00005537-199308000-00007
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 1992
- NIH. Grant Number: DC00716
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!