Presented at the Meeting of the Middle Section of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., Chicago, Ill., January 23, 1993.
Otitis media (silent): A potential cause of childhood meningitis†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1994 The Triological Society
Volume 104, Issue 12, pages 1453–1460, December 1994
How to Cite
Djerić, D. R., Schachern, P. A., Paparella, M. M., Jaramillo, M., Haruna, S. and Bassioni, M. (1994), Otitis media (silent): A potential cause of childhood meningitis. The Laryngoscope, 104: 1453–1460. doi: 10.1288/00005537-199412000-00005
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: #PO1-DC00133
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- The International Hearing Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!