Seizuring cat: what to ask, what to do?
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 MA Healthcare Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 332–341, September 2013
How to Cite
Palus, V., Eminaga, S. and Cherubini, G. B. (2013), Seizuring cat: what to ask, what to do?. Companion Animal, 18: 332–341. doi: 10.12968/coan.2013.18.7.332
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!