Case study: canine Lyme disease presenting as a forelimb lameness
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 MA Healthcare Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 372–373, October 2013
How to Cite
Wright, I. (2013), Case study: canine Lyme disease presenting as a forelimb lameness. Companion Animal, 18: 372–373. doi: 10.12968/coan.2013.18.8.372
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!