Case study: canine Lyme disease presenting as a forelimb lameness
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 MA Healthcare Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 372–373, October 2013
How to Cite
Wright, I. (2013), Case study: canine Lyme disease presenting as a forelimb lameness. Companion Animal, 18: 372–373. doi: 10.12968/coan.2013.18.8.372
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!