Case study: the use of a salvage (low flank) caesarean section to remove an emphysematous calf
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 MA Healthcare Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 175–178, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Dale, H., Hayes, E. and de Kruif, A. (2013), Case study: the use of a salvage (low flank) caesarean section to remove an emphysematous calf. Livestock, 18: 175–178. doi: 10.12968/live.2013.18.5.175
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!