This review was prepared by Junaidah B. Barnett, Ph.D., MCH(N), Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University, and Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, Tufts University School ofMedicine, 136 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02111, USA.
The Relationship between Obesity and Breast Cancer Risk and Mortality
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
2003 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 73–76, February 2003
How to Cite
(2003), The Relationship between Obesity and Breast Cancer Risk and Mortality. Nutrition Reviews, 61: 73–76. doi: 10.1301/nr.2003.febr.73-76
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.