The relationship between bullying and self-worth in children with movement coordination problems
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 453–463, September 2005
How to Cite
Piek, J. P., Barrett, N. C., Allen, L. S. R., Jones, A. and Louise, M. (2005), The relationship between bullying and self-worth in children with movement coordination problems. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 75: 453–463. doi: 10.1348/000709904X24573
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 16 May 2003; revised version received 23 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!