‘Ain't nothin' like the real thing’. Motivation and study processes on a work-based project course in information systems design
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 397–411, June 2007
How to Cite
Helle, L., Tynjälä, P., Olkinuora, E. and Lonka, K. (2007), ‘Ain't nothin' like the real thing’. Motivation and study processes on a work-based project course in information systems design. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 77: 397–411. doi: 10.1348/000709906X105986
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 17 June 2005; revised version received 18 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!