Examining a multidimensional model of student motivation and engagement using a construct validation approach
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 413–440, June 2007
How to Cite
Martin, A. J. (2007), Examining a multidimensional model of student motivation and engagement using a construct validation approach. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 77: 413–440. doi: 10.1348/000709906X118036
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 26 May 2005; revised version received 16 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!