Educational psychology and the effectiveness of inclusive education/mainstreaming
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 1–24, March 2007
How to Cite
Lindsay, G. (2007), Educational psychology and the effectiveness of inclusive education/mainstreaming. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 77: 1–24. doi: 10.1348/000709906X156881
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!