Test anxiety in UK schoolchildren: Prevalence and demographic patterns
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 579–593, September 2007
How to Cite
Putwain, D. W. (2007), Test anxiety in UK schoolchildren: Prevalence and demographic patterns. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 77: 579–593. doi: 10.1348/000709906X161704
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Received 19 May 2005; revised version received 17 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!