Thirty years on – a large anti-Flynn effect? The Piagetian test Volume & Heaviness norms 1975–2003
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 25–41, March 2007
How to Cite
Shayer, M., Ginsburg, D. and Coe, R. (2007), Thirty years on – a large anti-Flynn effect? The Piagetian test Volume & Heaviness norms 1975–2003. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 77: 25–41. doi: 10.1348/000709906X96987
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Received 16 October 2005; revised version received 29 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!