Working memory as a predictor of written arithmetical skills in children: The importance of central executive functions
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 181–203, June 2008
How to Cite
Andersson, Ulf. (2008), Working memory as a predictor of written arithmetical skills in children: The importance of central executive functions. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 78: 181–203. doi: 10.1348/000709907X209854
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 25 October 2006; revised version received 18 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!