Exploring the relationships between trait emotional intelligence and objective socio-emotional outcomes in childhood
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 259–272, June 2009
How to Cite
Mavroveli, S., Petrides, K. V., Sangareau, Y. and Furnham, A. (2009), Exploring the relationships between trait emotional intelligence and objective socio-emotional outcomes in childhood. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 79: 259–272. doi: 10.1348/000709908X368848
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 17 December 2007; revised version received 16 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!