The teacher's role in promoting collaborative dialogue in the classroom
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 1–28, March 2009
How to Cite
Webb, N. M. (2009), The teacher's role in promoting collaborative dialogue in the classroom. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 79: 1–28. doi: 10.1348/000709908X380772
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 9 October 2008; revised version received 9 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!