Extending the trans-contextual model in physical education and leisure-time contexts: Examining the role of basic psychological need satisfaction
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 647–670, December 2010
How to Cite
Barkoukis, V., Hagger, M. S., Lambropoulos, G. and Tsorbatzoudis, H. (2010), Extending the trans-contextual model in physical education and leisure-time contexts: Examining the role of basic psychological need satisfaction. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 80: 647–670. doi: 10.1348/000709910X487023
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Received 19 January 2009; revised version received 3 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!