Testing the predictors of boredom at school: Development and validation of the precursors to boredom scales
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
©2010 The Author(s) British Journal of Educational Psychology©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 421–440, September 2011
How to Cite
Daschmann, E. C., Goetz, T. and Stupnisky, R. H. (2011), Testing the predictors of boredom at school: Development and validation of the precursors to boredom scales. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 81: 421–440. doi: 10.1348/000709910X526038
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Received 21 October 2009; revised version received 22 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!