Multilevel IRT using dichotomous and polytomous response data
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 145–172, May 2005
How to Cite
Fox, J. .-P. (2005), Multilevel IRT using dichotomous and polytomous response data. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 58: 145–172. doi: 10.1348/000711005X38951
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 12 December 2002; revised version received 16 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!