K-means clustering: A half-century synthesis
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 1–34, May 2006
How to Cite
Steinley, Douglas. (2006), K-means clustering: A half-century synthesis. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 59: 1–34. doi: 10.1348/000711005X48266
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 23 September 2004; revised version received 11 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!