Bayesian analysis for finite mixture in non-recursive non-linear structural equation models
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 361–377, May 2010
How to Cite
Li, Y. and Wang, H.-Z. (2010), Bayesian analysis for finite mixture in non-recursive non-linear structural equation models. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 63: 361–377. doi: 10.1348/000711009X466367
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 September 2008; revised version received 22 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!