Measuring and detecting associations: Methods based on robust regression estimators or smoothers that allow curvature
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 379–393, May 2010
How to Cite
Wilcox, R. R. (2010), Measuring and detecting associations: Methods based on robust regression estimators or smoothers that allow curvature. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 63: 379–393. doi: 10.1348/000711009X467618
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 23 February 2009; revised version received 23 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!