Bayesian analysis of mixtures in structural equation models with non-ignorable missing data
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 491–508, November 2010
How to Cite
Cai, J.-H. and Song, X.-Y. (2010), Bayesian analysis of mixtures in structural equation models with non-ignorable missing data. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 63: 491–508. doi: 10.1348/000711009X475187
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 February 2009; revised version received 11 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!