Evaluation of convergent and discriminant validity with multitrait–multimethod correlations
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 38–52, February 2011
How to Cite
Raykov, T. (2011), Evaluation of convergent and discriminant validity with multitrait–multimethod correlations. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 38–52. doi: 10.1348/000711009X478616
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received 17 July 2009; revised version received 21 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!