Scale validity evaluation with congeneric measures in hierarchical designs
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 427–438, November 2011
How to Cite
Raykov, T. (2011), Scale validity evaluation with congeneric measures in hierarchical designs. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 427–438. doi: 10.1348/000711009X484286
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
- Received 17 September 2009; revised version received 9 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!