Binary recursive partitioning: Background, methods, and application to psychology
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 161–181, February 2011
How to Cite
Merkle, E. C. and Shaffer, V. A. (2011), Binary recursive partitioning: Background, methods, and application to psychology. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 161–181. doi: 10.1348/000711010X503129
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received 12 September 2008; revised version received 24 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!