Note: Corrections have been added to this version of the article on 27 May 2011 after first publication online on 10 August 2010.
Sample size planning with the cost constraint for testing superiority and equivalence of two independent groups
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 439–461, November 2011
How to Cite
Guo, J.-H., Chen, H. J. and Luh, W.-M. (2011), Sample size planning with the cost constraint for testing superiority and equivalence of two independent groups. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 439–461. doi: 10.1348/000711010X512408
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Received 14 October 2009; revised version received 7 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!