New heterogeneous test statistics for the unbalanced fixed-effect nested design
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 259–276, May 2011
How to Cite
Guo, J.-H., Billard, L. and Luh, W.-M. (2011), New heterogeneous test statistics for the unbalanced fixed-effect nested design. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 259–276. doi: 10.1348/000711010X512688
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Received 20 October 2009; revised version received 7 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!