Simultaneous analysis of coupled data matrices subject to different amounts of noise
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 277–290, May 2011
How to Cite
Wilderjans, T. F., Ceulemans, E., Van Mechelen, I. and van den Berg, R. A. (2011), Simultaneous analysis of coupled data matrices subject to different amounts of noise. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 277–290. doi: 10.1348/000711010X513263
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Received 4 September 2009; revised version received 10 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!